The Lost Art
Empty. Cold. Death. The nothern band of Thrylia is home only to the hardiest and most dangerous of beings. It is a land of dark gods and evil intents.
- Bosom of the Frostmaiden – The largest lake in Thrylia, the Bosom is frozen solid year round. It is rumored that its depths are home to terrifying creatures of immense power.
- The Tear – The longest river in The Waste, the Tear is constantly frozen, like most water in the north.
- Ice Harbor – The protected area of ocean south of The Ice and Crescent. Usually frozen, due to its northern position and calm waters.
- Wings of Fortune – The easternmost range. Made up of three distinct clusters that create two deep valleys. The valleys are shielded from the worst of the wind, making this one of the safest places in The Waste.
- Kostchtchie’s Hammer – The northernmost range, its “bent” shape creates a deep pocket of ice and snow in its southeast corner. Home to worshipers of the Prince of Wrath and many hideously deformed creatures.
- Spire – The southernmost range, jutting off of The Veil. Source of a number of small rivers as well as the Tear.
- The Devourer’s Grip – The trident-shaped peninsula in the north. Its coastlines are steep, rocky cliff faces.
- Deicide – A small rocky pocket of crags and hills just to the east of The Rift. It is said to be the site of countless corpses, both of mortals and gods.
- The Veil