The Lost Art
- Hammerheads – Composed of one large island and one smaller island, along with a number of tiny, mostly uninhabited islands. The primary island is divided into three zones, separated by the Fin (a mountain range) and the strait. The “fin” of the shark is the most fertile area of the island, though the “head” hast the most usable land.
- Lapis – Homeland of Asthar. Composed of a rocky surface and deep interwoven tunnels that extend for miles in all directions under the ocean. It possesses a seemingly endless supply of lapis lazuli and copper. One of Thrylia’s wealthiest regions
- The Flock – A mostly uninhabited archipelago. Located just east of the Hammerheads, it is mostly small, rocky islands with the occasional flat area. Home to a vast amount of aquatic and semi-aquatic life.
- The Key – A small island, most of which is covered in a thick jungle.
- Vecna’s Eye – A rocky circle surrounding a freshwater lake whose depth is completely unknown.
- Ice – A large island made up almost entirely of solid ice. Serves as shield of sorts, protecting the Ice Harbor from the terrific winds of the Northern Sea.
- Crescent – A series of small crescent-shaped islands to the east of Ice.